As a parent, you put a lot of planning into your daily life, from meals to scheduling. Simplify your to-do list when you choose Stoney Mountain Dental Care to fulfill your family dentistry needs.
Prevention and Procedures
We offer general dental services for patients of all ages. Our routine appointments usually include the following:
- Cleaning and polishing
- Radiation-reduced x-ray imaging exams
- Screening for conditions like tooth decay, periodontal disease, and oral cancer
- Screening for issues like deteriorated crowns, bridges, oral sealant, or fillings
- Visual inspection for signs of toothbrush abrasion, bruxism, and similar problems
Additionally, we offer in-office treatment for many of the conditions we may observe during a routine checkup. These procedures include:
- Crowns, bridges, and fillings, including white fillings
- Fitting for custom sport and bruxism mouth guards
- One-appointment root canals to address serious tooth decay
- Tooth repair for chips, cracks, and misalignment
- Veneers for smile correction, including reshaping, realignment, and improved colour
We recommend scheduling a routine dental appointment for most members of your family every six months. To decide how often your youngest children need to come in, talk to one of our dentists during their next checkup.
To learn more about our more specialized services, visit our cosmetic dentistry page. If you or an elderly family member has missing teeth and is considering dental implants, you can learn more about that procedure on our dental implants page.
Staff and Dentists
We've served families in the Stoney Creek area since 2004. Trust our dentists and office staff to help every member of your family maintain his or her oral health.
We do our best to accommodate our patients' busy and complex family schedules, including offering some Saturday slots by appointment. Let us know if you have any specific scheduling considerations.
To schedule your next appointment, contact us today. Call us at 905-692-2273 or email us at email@example.com.